Fantasy Grounds - D&D Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica review
Published & copyrighted by SmiteWorks USA, LLC
Azcolt.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This Content
D&D Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica
Explore a worldwide cityscape filled to the brim with adventure and intrigue in this campaign setting for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
A perpetual haze of dreary rain hangs over the spires of Ravnica.
Bundled against the weather, the cosmopolitan citizens in all their fantastic diversity go about their daily business in bustling markets and shadowy back alleys.
Through it all, ten guilds--crime syndicates, scientific institutions, church hierarchies, military forces, judicial courts, buzzing swarms, and rampaging gangs--vie for power, wealth, and influence.
These guilds are the foundation of power on Ravnica. They have existed for millennia, and each one has its own identity and civic function, its own diverse collection of races and creatures, and its own distinct subculture.
Their history is a web of wars, intrigue, and political machinations as they have vied for control of the plane.
This product includes:
- High quality artwork
- Fantasy Grounds automation
- Searchable reference manual
- 10 New Backgrounds - 1 per Guild
- Background Information on each of the Ten Guilds
- Setting Descriptions for The Tenth District and its Six Precincts
- 6 New Ravnica-specific Races
- 76 NPC Records
- Monster and NPC tokens
- Ravnica Themed Player Portraits
- 147 Rollable tables that can be used in Story Templates
- An introductory adventure - Krenko's Way
- New Magic Items - Charms and Keyrunes for each Guild
Converted by: Doug Davison and James Holloway
Released on November 11, 2018. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.6 and higher.
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and the included 5E ruleset.
SmiteWorks USA, LLC
2 GB available space