Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken review
Published & copyrighted by Fabraz
Azcolt.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Disclaimer: If you own Slime-san, you will NOT need to purchase Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken separately. This title is included in Slime-san via an automatic update.
SynopsisThe notorious Blackbird's kracked, I mean, cracked! He believes Slime-san stole his treasure and unleashed his giant Kraken upon him! Sound familiar? It is now up to Slime-san to escape the giant squid's jaws back out to freedom!
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for an aquatic adventure?
- 25 normal and 25 NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- 10 target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- 200 Bananas to collect and spend in gameplay, clothing and furniture shops!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart's content!
- Unlock different play styles and outfits!
- Exciting new mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups!
- A speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of characters!
- A bizarre FPS mini-game: Gloomy! Can you beat the alien invasion?!
- Loads of cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- Secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- Extensive settings to tinker with to customize your gaming experience!
- Music by Adhesive Wombat, FantomenK, Richard Gould & Mischa Perella!
- More secrets!
Slime-sanThis version only contains the downloadable content "Blackbird's Kraken". If you want to experience the main storyline, head on over to Slime-san's page!
HistorySlime-san is the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well. The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
2 GB available space